Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women do you wear make up or go natural?

when i was younger i used to wear alot of make up but now i just put eye liner on and mascara because i want to look different when i go to events and not the same as i usually do..so do you wear alot of make up or not so much or none at all..?Women do you wear make up or go natural?
I'm all for Natural Beauty, but a little make up never hurts. Girls who go overboard are just self conscious about their appearance.





But to answer your question, yes I do wear makeup. I only wear mascara, eye shadow and chap stick/lip gloss when I go out. I have sensitive skin, so I'd never wear foundation or mineral.





My friends actually tell me that I'm naturally pretty and don't need make up, but still, I want to look my best. All women want to be beautiful. Agree? =)Women do you wear make up or go natural?
both.





eyeliner and mascara is like an everyday thing for me. foundation i only wear if i'm going out somewhere special. and i try to limit the amount of foundation if i do wear it, cause it feels weird like you got something heavy on your face lol.
i don't really wear make up


as a child my mother and grandmother would tell me not to wear it


and since then , i've never even worn make up yet


maybe one day i will try it


well maybe i have, i've worn lipgloss a few times before
Arbonne has awesome products that give better results. Try Natural Make-up and the anti-aging line is scratch proof !! E-Mail for details - jamesahop@yahoo.com
to work i go au natural...only wear makeup when im going out or some occasiion..
I just wear lipstick
The most I use is lipstick..and sometimes eyeshadow.
I do both.
all natural, just lip stain and i'm out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment