Monday, August 23, 2010

Which is better? natural or with make up face? and why? girls and boys !!!?

With make up. I feel it's only polite to use it, even if your skin is absolutly flawless - which i've never met anybody who's is. It also usually contains a sunscreen that will protect your skin as well.Which is better? natural or with make up face? and why? girls and boys !!!?
I wear makeup to give me a natural flawless look, that I don't have naturally. I wear very neutral colors, sometimes a bit drematic, but never out doing it. subtle is my makeup routine.Which is better? natural or with make up face? and why? girls and boys !!!?
well...it depends.


if you have nice skin without makeup.


then why cake your face...


but if you have a couple flaws then makeup would help.


i wear it. usually always natural.


todayy i went with black eyeshadow though....:)
with make-up it covers all your flaws but don't wear too much because then make-up will be your flaw
a little bit of makeup so it looks that ur not wearing any, but it covers up tiny flaws!
with make-up...duh
make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment