Friday, August 20, 2010

Enhance my natural beauty without the use of make-up?

My mom won't let me wear any make-up, so I'm stuck on how to look pretty without the make-up. The most I can wear is lip-gloss and eyeliner. That's it.


How can I make myself look prettier without all the fancy make-up stuff? If you recommend moisturizer, can you suggest a brand of moisturizer that works really well?


Thanks!!Enhance my natural beauty without the use of make-up?
You could try a tinted moisturizer like Cover Girl CG Smoothers. Without makeup, I would just say to take good care of your skin. Wash it with a good cleanser and use a moisturizer with at least SPF 15. Chances are you don't really need makeup, you just see everyone else wearing it.Enhance my natural beauty without the use of make-up?
You don't need make-up to be beautiful, don't worry.


I agree with the answer above about the tinted moisturizer. That, and drinks plenty of water and wash your face every day!
get a good glowing healthy skin .......................








answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment