Monday, August 23, 2010

Does my make-up look natural or cakey (PICS)?

I try to go for a natural look. I don't try to look feminine or really flamboyant.





I'm a beginner with make-up, so right now I only use cover girl products, but once I become more confident in applying make-up then I will upgrade to MAC.





Photo #1:


http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/鈥?/a>





Photo #2


http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/鈥?/a>





Photo #3


http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/鈥?/a>Does my make-up look natural or cakey (PICS)?
U cant even tell its there it looks totally natural. You shouldnt even wear make up im sure you would look great with out it.





Also Make up isnt like that.. you dont really need beginner make up or advanced make up. its aaaall the same so go ahead and wear the MAC make up.





good luck =DDoes my make-up look natural or cakey (PICS)?
Maurice you are a very cute Black guy with that built in tan which I fine sexy... You need not cover it up... Any right minded gay guy would eat you up... So what I'm saying is be yourself and true personality will shine... If I was where you live I be your lover...
I guess we will continue to perpetuate stereotypes. Whatever Mo, it's very pretty. Pretty, pretty, pretty.





EDIT: the purse matches the outfit so nicely too.


So pretty!! Pretty, pretty, pretty!!
I didn't even notice. It looks like you have nice skin naturally, like me xD.
well ima be honest i think u look perfectly fine. im gay and guys that wear make up are a no no for me. but if u like doing it go ahead i mean u look really good.
you can barley tell your wearing makeup
I can't even tell you're wearing makeup!!


%26amp;%26amp; I love what you're wearing in photo 1 :)
I couldnt even tell you had it on


I dont think you need makeup tho


unless your covering up acne or somethin
Your face looks absolutely natural. I can't even tell you're wearing make up. Look nice in all your pics by the way. : )
Oh, my. Nice work with the cosmetics. Your skin looks beautiful.
you do look feminine are you gay you didn't say if you were are not.


not that theres anything wrong with that.
very natural





but...why u bothering??
Are you even wearing make-up? lol
Is that makeup
couldn't tell you were wearing any.
You're wearing makeup!? I wish you could teach my younger cousins how to apply make up, they look like clowns!
doesn't even look like ur wearing make-up. good job.
good grief...





edit:


ask your father...
I couldn't tell =P





And you're hot, BTW
cant tell son
you look like chris brown.. but hotter





i cant notice at make up. very natural
i can't even tell you're wearing any.


it looks great!
omg u r absolutley cute if it counts from me...and u look stylish and classy nice!
well i didnt even know you were wearing makeup
what makup

No comments:

Post a Comment