Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A natural looking make-up combo? ?

Hey y'all -





I'm looking to buy some new makeup (not too expensive a kind) but i know nothing about makeup. I usually use dream matte mousse, but find it makes my skin look dry and flaky so i mix it with a little nivea moisturizer. I use a little mascara and eyeliner in the corners, pinkish blusher and thats usually it.





My problem is I have quite bad skin, not ache but not far off - nothing i seem to do makes a difference but I'm trying my best! I need better quality make up, or maybe it's just how i use it but I always seem to end up looking dull and make-up less anyway.





I have quite subtle features, smallish eyes and blonde eyebrows so my eyelids aren't that visible and i have a pale complexion (usually go for ivory tones) and quite pink cheeks too. I need a new set of make up that will look NATURAL and suitable for day and night. Something subtle, but strong enough to cover blemishes and spots and still bring out my best assets (whatever they are!) Most importantly a decent foundation/cover thats liquid?





Can anybody help me out and give me some recommendations? Thanks!A natural looking make-up combo? ?
go to this website:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/home
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment