Monday, August 23, 2010

I would like to know how to make my make-up look natural and bring out my eyes.& how to curl my hair lik miley?

My eyes are brown and i really want them to pop. Also i love wearing black eyeliner also Also of mascara to extend my lashes but i want my lashes to be extend more any ideas how?. Any tips to help really bring out my eyes would really help(colors?) Also I love curling my hair(its long!) but when i do it the only way to make the curls stay is to spray my hair with Alot of hairspray and then curl it SO by the time im done by hair is all hard and doesn't flow like i would like it to. (like Miley's) so any ideas on how to make my curls stay. Please nothing complecated!) oh and i also us a 1 1/2 inch curling iron.








thanks=]I would like to know how to make my make-up look natural and bring out my eyes.%26amp; how to curl my hair lik miley?
i'm sure purple brings out brown eyes. just apply a dark purple eyeliner along the top lid, but don't wear any bright eyeshadow!


and about your hair, there's not much you can do to lock the curls in! try using less hairspray or a different brand? good luck anyway xI would like to know how to make my make-up look natural and bring out my eyes.%26amp; how to curl my hair lik miley?
I don't know if you've ever seen 'what not to wear' but I love the makeup artist Carmindy and her makeup tips are really good. This is her website and you can see on the left that there are tips for makeup application on every part of the face.





http://www.carmindy.com/index.php





If your eyes are brown you should wear shades: purple, pink, blue - anything that is the complete opposite of brown...so try to stay away from shades matching your eyes because they won't look as good.


The only way to achieve the ultimate long lash look is to curl lashes with an eyelash curler and apply a lengthening mascara...if that doesn't work then you could get fake eyelashes.





As for your hair, when it is damp put in a generous amount of volumizing mousse (like 1 lemon sized amount or more depending on your length) and blow dry hair upside down with a boar bristle brush to add some volume. Then try curling your hair, it will add extra hold.
The make up line that has the whole kits according to your eye color is perfect, so find your color and then practice to get perfect. Using rollers in your hair will get you those nice waves. Need advice? I'm a hairstylist, e mail me redtwizmania@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment