Monday, August 23, 2010

Men, do you like natural beauty or make-up on a girl or does it deped on the girl?

For a man or BoyMen, do you like natural beauty or make-up on a girl or does it deped on the girl?
Depends on the girl but I prefer natural non made up ladies. Matter of fact all women are natural beauties!!!!Men, do you like natural beauty or make-up on a girl or does it deped on the girl?
i agree w/ the other girl even the prettiest girl cud use sum makeup!


wearing like a little is good, dont make it seem like u just pounded ur face
Amber has a point, and enhance is one thing, however, far to many of the gals over do it.





I prefer natural beauty or very very little makeup, but I also accept the fact that our culture is obscenely obsessed with beauty and the perception of beauty.





I know that the ladies like to look good and if some makeup helps them feel more in place, more prepared for the day than I don't complain.


If it becomes a hassle for them, and for me, than I will express my opinion and tell them I think they look better without all that paste and stuff and then playfully ask if we should run off to a place where make-up is forbidden.


...doesn't seem to work... Often they tell me I'm silly, pat my cheek, smile, or wink and go back to putting on, adjusting, or whatever they were doing.


Oh well, I tried
Definitely the non made-up... Natural beauty: YES.


A light highlight of a feature in the face can be nice, but a full make up all the time, means She has something to hide .


And...usually, men are not so attracted by painted faces. It is the opposite.


Clean looks and freshness are paramount.
I like a natural look if makeup will enhance a natural look then so be it
both
there is no substitute for natural beauty but a little care and make-up can go a long way to help anyone,personality is also a big factor here.
I like Natural beauty, coz whatever shape God has given us then who are we to change it with cosmetics
Depends on the girl for sure. Like my girlfriend looks good with makeup or without. I
sorry, I'm not a man or boy, but came to this to read the answers since I think guys would rather see fake beauty then to be with someone who is natural. I'm really surprised by the answers. You guys have better taste than I thought.


One note while I'm here. I quit wearing makeup, except rarely for a ';special'; occasion, since I was 15. I'm going to be 53 in 2 months and I hardly have any wrinkles. I used to bathe in the sun and smoke (still do sometimes) so I chalk my youthful face as to never slabbing on the makeup so much and everyday pulling at my skin and stretching it out by doing so.
sorry.. girl here..


just to say. that theres not a face in this world (no matter how beautiful ) that a bit of make-up cant enhance xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment