Monday, August 23, 2010

Natural beauty and make up at the same time???

do you guys have any good advices out there that would help me wear make up and at the same time have that natural look?Natural beauty and make up at the same time???
Use neutral colors on your eyes such as brown and sand. Bare Essentials has good foundations that give a natural powdered look. Use a light blush and light lipgloss. Good Luck!Natural beauty and make up at the same time???
Use earth tones that match your natural color of your skin. Like if you have brown hair, use brown eyeliner and mascara, and if you are fair skinned, use shimmery and light beiges, works for me..
After u put makeup on , gently wipe it down or mostly off.
When I want the subtle, natural look, as everyone else said I opt for earth tones. I put a light champagne kind of color at my brow bone, and a deeper muskier brown on my eyelid. Or if I want eyeliner too, I just put the light color all over my lid, then use liquid grey eyeliner. Grey can make a huge difference when it comes to eyeliner. Then I finish it with brown mascara.
Dont wear bright colors. Dont wear to much eyeliner ir mascara. Just dont let any make up look ovious that its on i guess.
natural doesnt mean you have to stick with beiges and browns.


just use a shimmery foundation,an eyeshadow of your choice, a nude lip color, brown mascara[brown looks better than black], and rim your eyes with an eyliner.


try a bronzer too.


try to create a beauty mark where you want to draw attention.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients.
Mineral make-up is always good.


Physicians Formula has a pretty good one that isn't too expensive and lasts a long time. They have a whole line of cosmetics that works pretty well. Just make sure to apply everything lightly and work up from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment