Monday, August 23, 2010

Make up or natural??

i usually do natural with a little bit of eyelinerMake up or natural??
Natural is better, but a bit of makeup is ok!Make up or natural??
I just wouldn't want too much of anything. But both works fine for me.
Make up, I look like Godzilla without it.
,a bit of slap turns some women from Mr Hyde into Dr Jekyll, it can work miracles my girl looks like her mum when shes make up naked, yikes! but looks great with it,
I'm not a fan of makeup. I'd rather see what a girl actually looks like.
Make up is good as long as you dont go overboard
most of the time natural althouth i am trying the raw minerals and that is pretty good stuff.
Natural is best, but makeup is pretty. Hard question...
natural
Natural looking makeup!


its perfect! all girls hav imperfections and if they are that worried about them, they should use makeup that makes them look well imperfection free. yeh makeup looks gud sumtimes but too much is just bad.
i like make up
Natural for me Sam





Can't do make up
As a bloke I prefer girls to go easy on the make up, to much looks awful. More natural works for me with maybe subtle make up
Naturel... Always. Don't like make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment