Friday, August 20, 2010

Make up or natural beauty?

I wear makeup on and off, so I can't really say either. I despise caking my face in heavy makeup, so when I do wear makeup, it's relatively light and I wash it off before I go to sleep. Makeup can be considered a mask and at some point I want people to see me for me, not what MAC or Estée Lauder makes me.Make up or natural beauty?
It's odd that women are the ones answering this and not many guys. I like natural. If makeup is used, it should be an enhancement and almost go unnoticed if done right.





Otherwise, old auntie was right when she told the girls, ';You don't paint the barn until it's old and needs it.';Make up or natural beauty?
There is no such thing as natural beauty. Maek-up!


NARS! MAC! Urban Decay, Makeup Forever! Yess!
Natural beauty.








HOWEVER - makeup can make people who aren't naturally beautiful prettier but use it sparingly.
i choose natural beauty because not all the time you wear make up right?


but applying make up is also good because it can hide the imperfections.


:)


just don't look like a clown when applying make up.


:P
Natural.


BUT! when you wear makeup just a little not totally overdoing so you look like a fake clown. It's ok to wear a little :]
I would say both its nice to go natural somedays or put a little bit of makeup other days and for special occasions
Natural beauty. It's your face not covered up in any cosmetics.
Natural





almost all of the girls I know are beautiful without makeup.. they just don't realize it
Well some people don't have natural beauty and they have to wear make-up.
Take it from a man, natural is almost always better.
I would say natural beauty but sometimes makeup is good too. You don't want to put a lot on that is just tacky
Natural :]
Natural
natural beauty, because some girls just put way too much on and its doesnt look good.
Natural. A little bit of make up is good, but some girls look like clowns.
Natural!


It's the best =]
Both. Although sometimes make up is nice to hide all the stuff you don't want people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment