Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a good make up brand that makes your skin look natural?

Dermablend is great. It was created by dermatologists too.What is a good make up brand that makes your skin look natural?
Personally, I wouldn't use Bare Mineral. Two of my sisters used it and saw no difference between that and other brands of make up. I would recommend using products from Clinique and Cover Girl since they work well with my skin (Combination Skin). If you go to a clinique counter they help you match your skintone with the make up. You can also go online and click on the ';My Skin Report'; tab and it will determine your skin type and skin tone; there is also a ';Stores + events'; tab to see if there is a Clinique near you.What is a good make up brand that makes your skin look natural?
I LIKE MARY KAY.
How much coverage do you want?


Have you considered using a tinted moisturizer? It's much more natural looking than regular foundation.


There are a lot of brands that make them, but Cover Girl Smoother's tinted moisturizer is a good, inexpensive one.
bare minerals
Neutrogena
Bare Minerals by Bare essentials
Bare Minerals is wonderful. It covers flaws and looks very natural. All of the Bare Mineral products I have used are great. My daughter turned me on to it and now I won't use anything else.
Sheer cover- non comodogenic, its a mineral, no talc, no fragrance and it looks so natural on skin.
Borghese is an excellent brand.
im a prestige consultant and mary kay is the worst stuff for your skin. it is sooo impure


Bare Minerals is the best and #1 for looking natural and healthier skin!


good luck
I think that the choice has to be up to the individual and what they like. But for me I like cover girl. I cant use just any makeup, because some of them make my skin break out. So far I have has good luck with this brand.
I use Mary Kay. I think the key is to use colors that compliment your face - not loud or crazy colors.
I think it's more about finding the right shade then the right brand..Just so you know you can return makeup if it's not the right shade. I like Max Factor liquid cover up
Bare Minerals. Hands down. They have it online and at Sephora as well.
I have used a variety of foundations because I want my face to look natural and radiant. I loved Estee Lauder's Tinted Moisturizer. It has moisturizer and little color beads that burst when you rub it in. It works on just about every skin tone and it looks amazing. It costs about $46.00 though. I also loved Sheer Cover. It is a mineral foundation that goes on light and covers really well. But make sure if you have dry skin you use a very good moisturizer, it can feel too dry if you only use the moisurizer in the pack.


This costs about 32.00.


And finally a great drug store brand I have found is L'oreal Infallible. Looks flawless and costs a bit less then the other 2. Around 10.00 US currency.
mix face powder wit lotion and apply it to ur face looks like u have makeup on but naturally!!!
Personally, I use Mary Kay and never anything else......but you can make any foundation look natural if you use the correct shade!! ALWAYS moisturize first and apply while it is fresh, use a dampened (not soaking) cosmetic sponge, with a small amount of foundation on it, to apply the foundation. Use a powder brush to apply a small amount of powder. That is how you achieve a natural look with any foundation.
Jane Iredale mineral makeup (pressed base) is the best. It's expensive but worth it, since I only buy 2 compacts per year. Last time I paid $48 for one. I'm a light beige so I wear the Satin color.





The product is not as shiny as BE and it gives better coverage and is buildable without looking cakey. It's also good at covering any redness. (BE made me break out eventually and caused itching).
Mary Kay is a pretty good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment