Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Using make-up how best is it to enhance my facial features but for the natural look and a night look ?

well I'm dark-skinned, have high cheekbones, have a warm tone to my skin, dark brown eyes with brown hair. I have full lips and small nose. I hope my description of myself will help. I really don't know a lot about make up. Any help would be great! Using make-up how best is it to enhance my facial features but for the natural look and a night look ?
i would love having blush but remember to brush just a little of a darker shade underneath the cheekbone so it's to bring up rather than put it right at you.


there's this eyeshadow color which works best on both occasions. something like Revlon molten metal liquid (colour- tarnised/ gold ******).





but you need to apply it softly ie blend the sides to your skin colour when you're using it for a natural look.





as mentioned by the other user, use a liquid eyeliner to have a night look. or a pencil eyeliner to have the smoky eyes.





PS: there are videos on youtube that teaches you how to blend and do the make up~ hope this helps~Using make-up how best is it to enhance my facial features but for the natural look and a night look ?
natural look-


mascara.


blush





night look-


black liquid eyeliner


blush.


mascara


brown eyeshadow
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment