Friday, August 20, 2010

Make-up Brand';Natural Collection';?

is amazing haha.


and cheap and from boots. boots are always good.


the eyeline pens are the best.Make-up Brand';Natural Collection';?
Yeah some of it is ok, The foundation is rubbish but the nail polishes and mascaras aren't bad and I really like their blusher.... It is better for little bits of make up like eye shadows, nail polish, lip gloss ect than it is for base make up i.e concealer foundation, powder........ I hope I helped (over all I would recommend this brand as it is good for a budget and they have a good selection) No7 do great foundations ect and they are about £10 :-) xMake-up Brand';Natural Collection';?
All their costemics are under £2 from Boots. I find that the nail vanishes are the best. Im not really keen on the foundations as it is really liquid-y %26amp; looks oily. My friend uses the mascara from there and it makes her lashes really long. But it doesn't to me. So it depends really on your eye lashes. Also the powders are good! But i prefer collection 2000 powders :P from boots also
Natural collection is a really good make - up brand and has lasted me and my friends for years. Their stuff is not cheapy looking and is amazing.
Natural Collection is the cheapest and the best. i use the lengthening mascara and lipgloss! really makes me look natural...


x
I use the Natural Collection make-up all the time. Its really good and a good price as well.
I use their lip gloss, blusher and nailvarnish. Have bought their eyeshadow before.





Its cheap but doesn't look cheap, and is good to use and lasts a long time.
what do you want to know about them????????? it's a good brand!
Boots the chemists
tests on animals
what about it? haha





Its good, cheap, from boots
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment