Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Raw Minerals (All Natural Mineral Make Up) or Bare Minerals?

See I have oily skin, and I have gone through prescriptives foundation and Lancome foundation and MAC...and none of them have worked out for me.. and right now im using a Walgreens one that is kind of like a little stick that you glide on your face and smudge in.. I really want to look at healthier alternatives since my face is very prone to acne and really oily :P... Soo I was thinking maybe one of these mineral kinds of make up will be better. Im used to using liquid foundation and I dont mind it..but I just need a new foundation. Anybody have any suggestions? Oh and if anybody can tell me the difference between Raw and Bare Minerals? Thank you soo much , all help is realllly appreciated :)Raw Minerals (All Natural Mineral Make Up) or Bare Minerals?
I totally understand you because I had similar problems and I will testify that both RAW MINERALS and BARE MINERALS made my skin so badly irritated and clogged it gave me rosacea that I had to go the dermatologist it was horrible. The dermatologist recommend I tried looking into the brand BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS I had also read many awesome reviews and I did buy it and LOVE IT. Their liquid minerals foundation drys to a powdery finish and the best part is that is FREE OF BAD FILLERS LIKE BISMUTH and TALC'S Bare Minerals and RAW MINERALS, SHEER COVER and EVERYDAY MINERALS they all have really bad ingredients so big WARNING you will get more acne and break out. Good Luck http://www.beeroyalproducts.comRaw Minerals (All Natural Mineral Make Up) or Bare Minerals?
Neither, use Pur Minerals! The ingrediants are just as natural as bare essentials, however pur is made with shea butter and vitamin e so it will be twice as hydrating and will not leave a powdery look. It also comes in a pressed compact form so it is easier for applications and travel. Pur Minerals is also about half the price of bare essentials and they include a complete line of make-up and skin care!
Liquid foundation isn't good for your skin because the chemicals from the liquid foundation gets into your pours and clogs them. Causing Acne and other skin irritations.





I don't know the difference between Raw Minerals and Bare Minerals. But, the one I'm most familiar with is Bare Minerals and that is very good for skin. It's supposed to keep your skin dry and natural looking without the blemishes. If you go to a retailer like AVON or any other place that may sell it you may be able to get a sample.





Powder foundations aren't that bad but they are very tricky! a lot of them ...come off on your clothing, flake off only after a few hours of wearing. So be careful when making your choice!
ok first off oily skin and liquid foundation don't mix. use only powder or a mouse (comes in a jar) foundation. avon has some that are good for the skin. idk, i haven't sold it in a few months i don't remember. mine has a silver/gray top and clear bottom. works good and is only about $12.
Bare minerals is incredible! It hides all your redness, pimples, and flaws. Haha I sound like a spokesperson for them but im not i just love those products!!!! I have acne and it covers it well!!! Make sure your skin is well moisturized before applying. Good luck!
definately dont use liquid, use powder.


i use bare minerals foundation and its works really well and stops the shine. if your face really is that oily, carry your foundation powder and a small mirror everywhere with you for touchups.
I had the same problem as you. But then someone told me about Bare Minerals %26amp; it works great! It cleared my face up great. I LOVE BARE MINERALS!! My best tip is dont use alot its not needed. If you have a pimple of zit then use the tip of a q-tip and use a tiny bit and sort of rub it then then apply it to your whole face. %26amp; it looks so great you can hardly see any flaw! Try going in to your local ULTA. They will show you a few brands and colors and show you how to apply it as well. It works GREAT. Awesome product! OH %26amp; I also heard that there is a brand with Maybelline (Mineral Power) I heard it works just as good %26amp; it alot cheaper than Bare Minerals... :] Hope it works magic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment