Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is more attractive- natural or make-up during day???? guys please answer?

I have started to wear no make-up during the day as we have moved to a tropical climate. My husband says I look better without it???? He also said make-up can be decieving, although clearly I wasnt :) Do you like make-up on a woman during the day or does the natural look appeal to you? I know most woman wear make-up when going out at night and I have always assumed guys like this??? But daytime make-up when shopping, at home, e.t.c.... Ist it Hot or Not???What is more attractive- natural or make-up during day???? guys please answer?
Frankly, it depends on the woman's face. I've seen some women who look great with the natural look and others who would look better with a little make-up. Your husband likes the way you look without make-up and I'm guessing he sees what you look like from close-up. Who am I to argue with his opinion?What is more attractive- natural or make-up during day???? guys please answer?
the best look is makeup that looks natural
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment