Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I stick to the way I wear my make up now, or wear more natural-looking make up?[PICTURE :)]?

I have a really colourful style. I usually wear two colours and match my eye make up to my outfit. Like this. V


http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s鈥?/a>





Should I keep on wearing my make up like this or should I go for more natural looking colours? D: Help.


Oh and do I look like a clown? Be honest and brutal please.Should I stick to the way I wear my make up now, or wear more natural-looking make up?[PICTURE :)]?
I think that the makeup in the first picture is applied badly.


The eyeshadows aren't blended, and the eyeliner looks a little.. uneven.





If you like the bold colours, try and blend them in a lot more.So apply say, a green and a purple (which looks SO cute, i've done it before). Apply the first colour to the first half of the lid, and the 2nd colour to the 2nd half of the lid, and then take another brush and blend it together.





With the liner, I suggest going a little lighter. So make the line a little thinner, and try to make it look a little cleaner. With practice, it will be a lot easier to make a straighter line. I think the liner on the waterline makes the eyes look a little smaller. try taking that part out, and instead smudge it into the lash roots.





Also, I think applying some highlighter (a white or vanilla colour with slight shimmer) to the brow bone very lightly and to the tear duct area will enhance the eye area.





I personally hate when people coordinate their clothes with their makeup. I think it makes things look too.. contrived.








So with some practice and maybe looking up tutorials (to see how they apply it and see how they blend their makeup) and by not always coordinating your clothes and makeup, you could have a wonderful looking colourful style :)





oh and I don't agree with supergirl nozuka. I think you only look like you are trying hard when it's applied poorly. When makeup is applied right, it's a form of art. Whether you use simple colours or you go for the rainbow, it's all about expressing yourself. I wear a lot of bright makeup, but since I know how to apply it, it doesn't look like i'm trying hard.Should I stick to the way I wear my make up now, or wear more natural-looking make up?[PICTURE :)]?
here's the thing:


you look unique when you do your makeup like that


but you might give off a bad vibe


you will always look better if your makeup is natural, because it looks like you are just pretty without trying, rather than putting so much effort in


you actually are really pretty naturally, so all you need is a little light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks (smile when you apply blush), under-eye concealer, black mascara and maybe a bit of dark brown eyeshadow right in the crease


you will actually attract more positive attention this way, because people will think ';wow that girl is pretty,'; rather than ';that girl is trying really hard to look edgy...';
No! I think the colours look fine but blending is the key. If you blend them out a bit more they will appear more natural even if they are really bright. That yellow and blue look really good you have the skin colour to pull them off. So wear naturals sometimes just if you want a break or where they would be more appropriate. Good work though :)





(And that really is being honest)
Your makeup looks really good and it fits you. I do the same thing...well almost. You don't look like a clown! It works because you're matching you're colors correctly. Piece of advice: ease up on the eyeliner so that the colors can really pop. It you do a thin line of eyeliner it will look so much better. I hope I helped!! Good Luck and you look beautiful!!
for some reson it doesnt look too bad on you. but i would try a litttle more natural make up and than post both pictures and see which one gets a better response, but this one girl at my school wears it like you and the other day she wore like a lot of make up but brown colors and she looked so stunning and mature
i really like it! i dont think you should change it drastically, just maybe like a bit less? like dont put it on as thick if that makes sense. it might be a little more um... idk how to say it kind of like it wont look like your trying to hard to be unique, you just are? does that make snense? idk lol but its really cool!
i really like it. i think u should stick with what u like. i wish i could do my make up like that but i have really shaky hands so i cant do intriquite details. i think its different and its getting to be summer so brighter colors are more acceptable and i believe theyre the trend this summer.
I think that it look just a little overdone. You look good in it but to truly express your beauty, you could go for more natural colors. You don't look like a clown, just too many colors makes your face just look less classy. Try some light reds or some golden browns. Earthy colors.
Do a little more blending. Here is a link to show you how.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_YBt7cC鈥?/a>








The second picture looks really good even though the pic quality is bad!





OOPS! Wrong link the first time. This is the right one. I love Sirvinya!!! She is awesome.
well it really does bring out your eyes a lot,we have the same shade of brown:) but i think you should leave it as it is because you look like a scene type of girl
DONT CHANGE IT BCUZ IT LOOKS VERYY GOOD :) CHECK DIZ OUT MAYBE IT WILL GIVE YOU SUM GUWD IDEAS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcBS6RjOjac
If your gunna use 3 diff colors i wouldn;t use that heavy of eyeliner.





Natural would look good too.


I think better,





just less of that eye liner and youll look good (:
I like it that way its unique





and nope you dont look like a clown. You just give off the stylish colorful retro vibe. Its nice.
So show some other styles in the natural methods( comparison pics)
i think you should just stick with lip gloss and the one color eye make up
I think it depends where u r going both ways look good. switch it up somedays wear it the 1st way and other days do a more natural look
oh my god! gorgeous! i love it. dont change a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment