Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I make my make up look natural but still Pretty?

Okay well anyway. When I normally wear make up I put on:





- foundation that matches my skin tone and it keeps my skin evenly toned and clean.


- I wear black eyeliner on my lower lids ( like the inside-ish you know )


- Black mascara on the top and a little on the bottom eye- lashes


- and sometimes green eyeshadow to match my eye color. but not a dark dark green a green that matches me.





Kind of like my profile pic. on here. but anyway.


Normally it kind of looks natural. but is there any way


for me to maybe look a little more natural but still


pretty and attractive? Thanks. :]How do I make my make up look natural but still Pretty?
Only use nutural colors like brown and tan.





Use a light brown eyeshadow and a brown eyeliner with black mascara and foundation :)How do I make my make up look natural but still Pretty?
Too much black eyeliner makes eyes small and reseeds. It also makes her face appear off balanced. Try using a matte brown to smoke out the outer corner along with a champagne or peachy shimmer on lid to make eyes appear bigger. Line waterline with a deep brown or maroon liner and set with brown shadow. Apply a thin layer of foundation(if needed) and apply a peach Cream blush. This look looks stunning on majority of skin tones!
Keep the foundation, just dont cake it.


Use dark brown eyeliner instead of black


Keep the mascara


Use a very very light blush or bronzer on your cheekbones to give a little bit of color because a natural face should have that :P


Hope i helped.
try using like a brown eyeshadow and/or eyeliner it always makes someone look more natural and very pretty


make sure (if eye shadow) make it slightly darker near the bottom part of ur top lid and lighter as going out


hope tht helps abit!
Substitute your black mascara and eyeliner for brown, it looks more natural.





use a slightly shimmery eyeshadow to make your eyes glow and look more awake





and a rosy blush on the apples of your cheeks, Lightllyy!
i think your finee as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment