Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wut can i put on my face besides foundation that looks really natural? Mind u, I'm not a big make-up person.

I don't really have anything to cover-up like scars,bumps or spots but jus for a nice lil even tone?Wut can i put on my face besides foundation that looks really natural? Mind u, I'm not a big make-up person.
body lotion frm the body shop its called straw body butter it smells nice in what ever smell you want it and evens the tone of your skin


http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bin/venda?e鈥?/a>


get it in any flavour u wantWut can i put on my face besides foundation that looks really natural? Mind u, I'm not a big make-up person.
Sometimes when i don't feel like putting foundation on i just put on some powder, but if you want it to look more natural you have to use the more expensive kind. I really like the Cliniqe powder and when i use it i get a lot of complements on how i have a nice complexion :)
A paper bag
I use some tinted moisturizer. Very light colors, to just even out your skin tones without looking ';all made up';.
Being that you have nothing to cover, I would try maybe a glowy bronzer or a blush to add just a hint of color. NYC color makes a nice blush/glow called cheek glow. It looks just like their blushes, but it says cheek glow on it. Besides being a nice product it is also cheap. Good luck!!!
Tinted moisturiser is all you need.
try an oil free face powder
Maybe just use a tinted moisturizer or mineral foundation. Keep it natural. ^_^ Too much makeup will clog your pores.
Nothing else really looks natural. But other things you can put on your face is powder and maybe shimmer moisturiser
Tinted moisturizer is my hero!!


I don't like to cover my skin. I think everyones actual skin is prettier than any makeup so the tinted moisturizer is just so light. It's not really even there. Plus it has spf!


Try some. neutrogena has one and Cover girl does too. They both are excellent!
They have some great tinted moisturizers that you could use.
You should try a tinted moisturizer and a cream blush.
a tinted miosturiser is great and looks realy lovely and natural gives you a lovely healthy glow a bit of lip gloss mascara and away you go never fails
Go to CVS or your pharmacy and get a powder compact by Cover Girl in your color. The compact is a light green color. This works really good for me and it make me look so natural you can't even tell I'm wearing makeup! Also when you put this on, to make it look even more natural, pinch your cheeks to get a natural blush, it realy works for me and I don't even buy blush and I save loads of $$$$!
Press powder ( a light dab ) or what seems to be around alot lately is a tinted mosturiser that works really well ! these give less lighter affects on your face say that foudation! you could also just use a bit of concelear to cover scars and bumps and things! Or just use avery thin light layer of foundation!


Merry X-mas


xx
on top of ur foundation put on loose face powder (loose, not with the highlighting stuff!) all evenly. it will look less plastic, and very natural and smooth.
Nivea does a lovely tinted moisturiser but I find it can be a bit thick/heavy to actually put on, so I'd recommend putting a light moisturiser underneath first.
Try bare minerals, that's very light and natural coverage
blusher or you could try fake tan i find its really good !
you put some NIVEA


------------------------------


Check the newest site www.euforiadating.com
try some light bronzer that matches your skin. I do that sometimes when i dont feel like putting a foundation on.
I'm a pro hair stylist that does makeup for models.





When I'm doing the natural look, you need mineral foundation or concealer not both.





Make sure eyebrows are plucked/waxed nicely.





Add nude colour eyeshadow to your eyelid


then in the crease add a darker brown and blend.





Add clear gloss.





Voila =]

No comments:

Post a Comment