Friday, August 20, 2010

Why is Marilyn Manson's skin so pale? Is it make-up or is it natural?

I think its Makeup and not going out in the sun!Why is Marilyn Manson's skin so pale? Is it make-up or is it natural?
Well pale skin isn't really attractive so I don't think it's make up, I think it's just naturalWhy is Marilyn Manson's skin so pale? Is it make-up or is it natural?
It's makeup..he probably wears a VERY thick foundation.





~ Elle
Same reason Michael Jackson's skin is
It's make up but he is really weird too so you never know.. :D
My skin is like pale yellow by itself, but I'll tell you that you'll need 8layers of WHITE foundation to be white and pale.
Manson is pale but may accent with a bit of makeup especially in his music videos. However when contrasted against dark clothing, makeup, hair and tattoos, one can appear more pallid.
Makeup...





hes hella freaky
He's fair skinned, but I'm pretty sure he uses powder/foundation to make himself look scarier than what he already is ;)
I personally think he may be a creature of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment