Monday, August 23, 2010

How much make up should a 13 yr old girl wear so she can enhance her natural beauty (moms and teen girls help?

Ok I'm 14 and I started using makeup when I was your age, maybe even a little earlier. Some girls my age wear way too much and it ends up looking horrible, so I like to stay natural.





FACE: Stay off the foundation %26amp; concealer - you don't want to start using these until later on, or else you'll ruin your skin. Use a cleansing facewash every morning %26amp; night instead. I recommend Clean %26amp; Clear or Neutrogena.





You don't really need blush either. But if you want to try it out, use a nude or peach color on your cheekbones, or even a light pink for a special occasion.





EYES: So what I wear is a little black eyeliner on the outside corners of my waterline (if you don't know what that is, it's the area right underneath your eye, right above your bottom lashes). This makes your eyes pop, and just as long as you don't put too much on, some people might not even notice you're wearing it!





You can also wear a little black mascara (only on your top lashes, never the bottom). This will also make your eyes pop. (I have dark hair %26amp; somewhat dark skin, so black works for me best, but if you have fairer skin %26amp; lighter hair, change the eyeliner %26amp; mascara colors to a dark brown).


As for eyeshadow, you don't really need it. But what I do is dab a small bit of gold eyeshadow on, and you can barely see it. It just makes my eyes sparkle, and I like it!





LIPS: use a clear or light pink color for lipgloss. Try not to use lipstick until your late teens or even until you're an adult.





Alright I hope I helped, and good luck! =)How much make up should a 13 yr old girl wear so she can enhance her natural beauty (moms and teen girls help?
The mineral powders are much lighter-looking than the cream foundations, and are better for your skin. They're less likely to cause breakouts.





Mine wears mineral foundation to even out her skin tone, and a little blush to highlight her cheeks. She has brown eyeliner but doesn't wear it because she says it makes her look like a raccoon.





I don't think she should wear mascara or eye shadow yet.





She prefers lip balm to lipstick.





However, it makes a difference that she's a casual California girl. A young teen in Texas (where I grew up) would wear a lot more makeup because that's the norm there.





The biggest factor, as far as I'm concerned, is what other girls the same age are doing. At 13, you really do have to fit in and not be too different from your peers. BUT just because one or two girls are wearing their makeup a certain way, that doesn't mean it's ok. Go with the majority of girls who are close to you, not the girls you don't hang out with. And Do Not disobey your mother. If she says no eyeliner or lipstick or whatever, don't think you can get away with sneaking it. She Will know, and you will be so busted.How much make up should a 13 yr old girl wear so she can enhance her natural beauty (moms and teen girls help?
You're beautiful just the way God made you! When i was 13 I wore a light powder and a little bit of blush but not too much a brown eye shadow on the lid and a highlight color on the crease, inside corner, and below the brow in the corner. If you want to wear a bit of eye liner, you can, but stick with the color black or dark brown. Do a thin line. Thick lines look a bit goth. Finally, I like to use covergirl lash blast mascara. Stick with the color black for mascara. Then you can were a natural pink lip gloss. When you do your eyes stick with neutral colors of colors that look natural; don't go to exotic with colors like yellow, green, or neon colors.
Go for a great foundation, I like rimmel londons liquid formulas. Also get 2 different shade of concealer that match closest to your skin and mix them for a better match! Wear brown mascara, brown eyeliner on fancy dress up days, light pastel eyeshadows, lip gloss/ plumpers, skip the blush, and bronzer in the winter.





I am 15 and have been wearing more than that since I was 11. I enjoy wearing a lot and don't regret it. Just go for what you are comfortable with, not what everyone else wears.
a little bit of mascara but please no eye liner. it looks trashy if you put too much. and maybe a little pink sparkle eye shadow and a light blush for your cheeks. if you have skin flaws like acne then a very light foundation but please don't cake it on. try to stick to as little makeup as possible. im sure you're beautiful just the way you are. im 16 and i only wear mascara sometimes. i dont think i need it and since you're only 13...im sure you dont need it either. just a little bit of blush and mascara should do the trick though. good luck. =)
lip gloss, a little mascara, maybe eyeliner, no eyeshadow or lipstick! also concealer if u need it.





answer mine please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiGP8JShouwQ7tTJ9Waa5Dfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090802132141AAVv4WE





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiGP8JShouwQ7tTJ9Waa5Dfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090802132141AAVv4WE
Sheer nude or neutral browns, pinks, creams for eyeshadow and nude/pink shades for lip gloss. I would not recommend starting her on any sort of foundation, as that can complicate treating zits/acne that flares up during the onset of puberty.
I'm 13, I don't wear make-up at all. But just light little dabs here and there.


Don't try and grow up too fast and DON'T go heavy on the eye make-up. A girl I know does it, and boy, can you tell when she didn't have enough time to get her make-up on.
Well, I didn't wear any makeup when I was thirteen. Only sometimes on special occasions.





I am sixteen now and I wear a little foundation, mascara, and lip gloss.
I where fondation when i have zits and brown eyeliner instead of black. I also where mascara and light colored eyeshadow.
A little lip gloss a neutral brown or something eye shadow and mascara if she wants it. And a touch of a blush that looks light and clean on her. No heavy foundation or any dark eye shadows yet.
just natural. light pink, light purple and brown. no eye liner but mascara.
Maybe a nice cream blush and nude cream eyeshadow. It'll make your face look dewey.
some conclear to even out the skintone


and some mascra to open up her eyes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment