Friday, August 20, 2010

Which make-up is best for dark skin-i like a natural look like Gabriel Union or Megan Goode.?

I am a dark skin african american with slightly uneven skin and dark marks that are fading, I use mac cosmectics but I would like a natural look like I have nothing on and I have oily skin any suggestions please.Which make-up is best for dark skin-i like a natural look like Gabriel Union or Megan Goode.?
i think mac makes darker skinned people look orange-y... i use fashion fair. it's made specifically for african americans and it works great for me! you can get it at your local department storesWhich make-up is best for dark skin-i like a natural look like Gabriel Union or Megan Goode.?
Try the Deep shades in LA Minerals...they look totally natural and feel light as air. I LOVE THEIR STUFF!!! OMG I have like all their products.


THeir samples are really cheap and they ship em free.
Get the Bee-Luscious foundation! IT IS NATURAL!! No bismuth or talc to ruin your skin or add shine. You can't even feel it on your skin. It's the only makeup I have used that I don't feel as if I need to rush home after work to wash my face. MY SKIN BREATHS with it :-).





http://www.beeluscious.com
covergirl queeen collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment