Monday, August 23, 2010

Who is better ? girl with make up or natural girl?

natural rain dropWho is better ? girl with make up or natural girl?
NATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Who is better ? girl with make up or natural girl?
As I feel Girl Real beauty is in her Natural Look But this is also true tht Make up is for girl n Its make a girl More attractive n beautiful n give more confidence.
Depends on the girl. Mostly I like make-up, but typically not very much. It should still have a ';natural'; look.





Although I find the Goth look very sexy, which makes no sense to me!
Little make-up that looks natural is nice %26amp; gives the girl glow in her face
Your choice? I prefer natural make up. I mean that during the day the make up it must be very light and the face must look natural. At the evening or night make up is good. But never too much or too theatrical. These types are only for the theater, TV or cinema (or for ';professionals';).
NATURAL GIRL
I gotta go with natural.
some need it some don't !!!i don't care myself
light make-up is the best...because a great natural glow effect is good to cover some skin imperfections...
whatever floats your boat...i like make-up. not alot, but a little...and that's just my personal preference.
natural beauty wins very time...
I like women who are naturally beautiful, because they save a guy money ,when they spend little on cosmtics. They also know that they don't a lot junk to look their best.
It depends.You know the proverb';Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder';?It would be up to you if you want the natural or the ';kikay';(Term for the girly-girls in the Philippines.)
It depends on the amount of make up
Natural girl, I could never figure out why some girls wear so much make-up even after so many guys tell them they look better without it.
In my opinion that choice is yours. But people tell me I don't need makeup. There's a difference between to much makeup and just enough.
oh daer, little make up is good.


natural is better than plenty make up.


choices.


beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,
that depends on ur prefence
I think a girl with natural make up is the best cos if a girl is pretty without make up, then u've chosen the right person in terms of beauty not that when u av a visitor, she'd to go and make up and be like an idol.
natural always win
make up can do an aweful lot for a woman, and some really need it
Girl with plastic surgeries
for me it is natural girl..


But why still most of the girls love to put on their make up????
I find natural better. You want your girl to be confident in the way she looks
A natural girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment