Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is a combination of painkillers and natural sleeping pills likely to make me throw up in my sleep?

i took 2 painkillers 2 hours ago and 3 natural sleeping pills half an hour ago(no more than stated dose of either). Am i any likely to throw up in my sleep now?Is a combination of painkillers and natural sleeping pills likely to make me throw up in my sleep?
It isn't normal to throw up in your sleep. You can aspirate some of the vomit and choke to death.





I don't know what pain killers and natural sleeping pills you took, so can't say any more. You can call any pharmacist at any drugstore and probably get an answer or go to www.iguard.org and type in whatever you took. It is a site that can tell you what conflicts medications will have with each other. I use this site. Free.





If you are worried, call poison control: Have the boxes available: 1-800-222-1222. I double checked the number and found that it is the national clearing house for those calls.Is a combination of painkillers and natural sleeping pills likely to make me throw up in my sleep?
No, only if you've went out drinking before or after taking the pills.
depends if you even wake up at all.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment