Monday, August 23, 2010

Make-up or natural?

natural!Make-up or natural?
NaaaaaaaaaturalMake-up or natural?
Make-up
Depends on your mood and circumstances. When I go to a concert or something I pile on the make up etc... just cuz it's fun. But when I go my mom's or the grocery store or something, I don't wear make up at all. Most of the time I don't wear it. But when I do! I over do it like crazy! lol
I go natural most of the time. The only make-up I wear is cover-up and I only spot apply that when needed.
Natural......
Natural looks better on women!
natural, i don't know how to put it on and I'm only 19.
depends on the mood
If I have Eyeliner and Glitter, I'm set
most of the time I go natural
natural
Natural
Natural
For me, natural. I don't wear make-up.
MAKEUP!!!
Depends where I am or what I'm doing...
makeup...i wear foundation (powder on my face, liquid on my pimples..if i have any), eyeliner, chapsticks sometimes, eyeshadow, and mascara. thats it! if im just going to the grocery store or something, i wear foundation, mascara, and eyeshadow....stuff like resturaunts, i wear everything.
i wear light makeup, so it appears that im wearing almost nothing. i choose to look natural. i hate to see women who look like a Picasso or Mimi off of Drew Carey.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment