Friday, August 20, 2010

Okay girls- what's the deal - do you like make-up or natural?

do ytou ever think women look better without any?Okay girls- what's the deal - do you like make-up or natural?
i prefer barely any make upOkay girls- what's the deal - do you like make-up or natural?
Most girls are insecure about how they look, so they put on make-up to feel prettier. So I guess I would say make-up. I think that make-up makes people look prettier, but not too much because then you would lok like a whore.
I prefer to be natural - although most of the time I am not.
I never wore makeup and never will.
i like going natural.
Depends on if the girl is ugly
i like both, and yes a lot of women look better w/o make-up
well i dont wear much make up. you shouldnt need to look like a barbie! dont cover your pretty face!
Both

No comments:

Post a Comment