Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I make my make-up look natural while still using color?

Right now I tend to switch randmoml from color to color using black eyeliner %26amp; mascara for my eyes.And just foundation and powder for my skin.I don't use blush because my cheeks are naturally rosy most of the time.but lately they have been looking a little dull.Any help at all is appreciated. =]


Thanks in advance XDHow can I make my make-up look natural while still using color?
just use more neutral colors, make sure they're more transparent than opaque that way they give a hint or impression of color without standing out too much and becoming overpowering. the black eyeliner is probably too harsh try using a brown one and maybe smudging it a little and dont make the line to heavy, the purpose of liner is to accentuate your eyes not make you look like a raccoon lol so you dont need a thick heavy line. but feel free to use as much mascara as you want, plump'em dont clump'em girls!! who doesnt love long luscious lashes?





and if you pinch your cheeks a bit it'll bring color too them or use a very light layer of blushHow can I make my make-up look natural while still using color?
Try using some try using gold and brown shadows. Color and Black shades tend to be over the top and very unnatural looking. if you put your liner on thick, try using it just on your lower lids and lightly. Blushes are fun and really make your face pop! try getting a duo blush and put the darker shade on the apples of your cheeks, the lighter underneath and up to your temple to shadow it.
wow. you should really grow out your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment