Friday, August 20, 2010

Ladys...... do you perfer dramatic color in make up on natural?

there's a time and place for the dramatic makeup!





*natural makeup looks great if you have a lot of things going on with what you're wearing!...





**dramatic makeup looks perfect when you're going out to a club a party, and you're wearing black top and jeans!!! looks great, specially since it stands out!!!...





i really like dramatic looks but not an everyday application!





and don't be affraid to use color!!!!Ladys...... do you perfer dramatic color in make up on natural?
definately natural.


dramatic is too...


dramatic and stuff.


guys dont like it.Ladys...... do you perfer dramatic color in make up on natural?
i loooove dramatic eyes...verrrrryy beautiful...of course that means the rest of the makeup on the face should be a flawless/natural look
I like the Dramatic look! I especially like the Arabic make up look...They do lots of dramatic looks , and it's really pretty...here is a video on it on youtube...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIwWLvfaVH0
Normally, natural. But this Christmas I got to play the part of the Ghost of Christmas Present in a production of A Christmas Carol, and I had a great red velvet dress, and a matching hat, and a vivid, green, shimmering cape. I wore a fab red wig, and I wore the most gorgeous, shimmering, iridescent green liquid eye shadow, and sparkly glitter on my face, and the whole bold lashes and liner, all in blacks, reds and greens. It was bold, and I looked gorgeous. What fun!
It rlly depends on ur sitch...... at school defo natural, on a night out partying, go wild!!!


Dinner wit ur parents, natural


spring fling, a little inbetween


on a date,idk (u have to know what HE likes!!)





Hoped i helped u!
It depends on where I'm going. During the day natural is the way to go. But dates %26amp; other activities...throw some extra color in!
for me i like natural in the morning and dramatic at night, it also depends on when and where im going, to school or work its natural kinda like a everyday wear light foundation light eyeshadow and sheer lipgloss, and when im going out to like hangouts and parties or events i like to wear lots of diff colors makeup thats when i do lots of layering but not to the point where i look like a drag queen lols! =)
i own turquoise eyeshadow, and love it, but i usually go with browns and golds for everyday. since i work in a cop shop, i can't wear a huge amount of make-up.....can't look like a girl, can i?
Naaha..


I Prefer Dramatic..


I never go over the top..but if i am going out for the night with friends then i can definately make my eyes look dramatic with different shades of blue on my eyelids.sparkly blue eyeliner just under my lashline and black eyeliner on the inside of my top nd bottom eyelid to define them =]
nah dramatic is for halloween plus most guys i know like to see girls with natural makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment