Monday, August 23, 2010

Does my make-up look natural or cakey (PICS)?

I try to go for a natural look. I don't try to look feminine or really flamboyant.





I'm a beginner with make-up, so right now I only use cover girl products, but once I become more confident in applying make-up then I will upgrade to MAC.





Photo #1:


http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/鈥?/a>





Photo #2


http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/鈥?/a>





Photo #3


http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/鈥?/a>





And yes I am gay if it matters at all...Does my make-up look natural or cakey (PICS)?
very natural.


i see no makeup,good job.





oh by the way,be careful about MAC foundations. they are very cakey %26amp; a makeup artist told me they look good on camera but they are too heavy for everyday use.





try NARS. they have 20 colors and they are meant to be applied with your fingers,so you dont need to worry about buying brushes. they blend right into your skin,its amazing.





by the way,im liking the hoodie in the second picture lol.





NARS Oil free foundation(soon to be replaced by Sheer Matte)- $40-42


NARS Balanced foundation ( soon to be replaced by Sheer Glow)-$40-42


NARS Firming foundation- $50





hope that helps(:


hayleyDoes my make-up look natural or cakey (PICS)?
your makeup looks just fine





answer mine please!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090829121230AA4mTBY
Are you really wearing makeup? You are the first fellow I have encountered that wore makeup, except for a stage actor / performer.
I didn't even know you were wearing makeup! You passed the natural makeup look for sure! Very nice skin by the way and great lips too!
It actually looks pretty good, very natural.
Nah,


It looks great, very natural.


you're adorable by the way (-:





xxoo
natural, it doesn't look like your wearing any[:
Your wearing makeup?





If you are you cant tell. Good job. Your Cute! =]





i know your gay. but Oh well.lol
It looks perfect even I can't make it seem that natraul=(! LOL
totally had NO idea you were wearing any your skin looks great :))
your lips look a little too pink to be natural but otherwise good job!
Cute purse gurl..
i think your skin looks natural and perdy!!!!!!!!
(= It looks very natural.


I couldn't tell you were wearing any.
it looks natural but its weird for even gay guys to wear make up. why do u wear it?
yeah i cant tell you are wearing any
well done!


it looks really natural unlike a lot of my gay friends who try to cake it on!


your cute!!(im a girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment