Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What brand of make-up gives you the best natural look?

i use dream matte mousse, but i heard minerals (powder foundation) is better?


what gives better results and lasts longer?


liquid? mousse? powder?What brand of make-up gives you the best natural look?
powder will last longer.


the others will slide off throughout the day.


it's all about what works for YOU, so use the minerals foundation and see if you prefer it etc.


just keep testing and find your favourite! :)





max factors mineral foundation is good.What brand of make-up gives you the best natural look?
Depending on what kind of skin you have, mineral makeup is a good decision for most skin types.





I personally enjoy the MAC liquid mineralize skin finish natural because it isn't super heavy, it covers really well, and it doesn't make you look like you have make up on.





the nice thing is it has the 77 minerals in it, verses something like bare essentials that only has 5.





I have tried both and the MAC brand is what my dermatologist suggested for me. It lasts a super long time if you set it with the mineralize powder too.
For me, it's Revlon's Liquid Foundation. Mousse makes my face look cakey and powder makes my face look powder-y. Mineral make-up is good for your skin, but it doesn't always work the best on covering up stubborn pimpies, etc. The liquid I've had the best luck with!
I would use both liquid and then powder over to give you a smothher more finished look and it also helps if you have oily skin to put powder on after you apply liquid.
Powder foundation I think. The mousse make you look a bit shiny and liquid is normally a bit to thick to look natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment