Monday, August 23, 2010

Poll: Make-up or Natural?

Natural make up.Poll: Make-up or Natural?
I've seen some pretty girls without make up


and I've seen some who's super pretty with make up...


Either way works :D


I mean some girls doesn't look good with make up on...


They look more beautiful without make up...


So, a simple make up will do...


Just concealers and lipgloss like that... :DPoll: Make-up or Natural?
natural, who wants to look like a clown???


but makeup for specialoccasions, who wants to look like a hobo?
Natural but I need make up so make up when I go out but I HATE make up.
Natural!!!


but wear make-up for special occasions!
Natural.
natural because its more beautiful


i only wear mascara though
natural
Currently I am natural =)
Natural
Natural
natural. (i only where makeup when its forced like if i have to do a performance.)
Natural.
Natural.
make-up


[Pro-Sarcasm™]
Natural. I don't like wearing makeup.
natural makeup :)
natural makeup!
well i like the natural makeup look


a bit of makeup is ok
i would have to say...make-up that LOOKS natural
natural.. cos i can rub my eyes without havin to worry about eyeliner smudging... although that'll mean i'd do it more :O wrinkles!! aargh.
make up, that looks well applied.
on girls i like the natural look
Natural gets my vote.
make up my face is ugly without it

No comments:

Post a Comment