Friday, August 20, 2010

What would guys prefer natural beauty or girls with make up?

Well i almost never wear makeup.


If you ask my husband , he says that I look better without it ...


But a little bit of makeup never hurts [ - :What would guys prefer natural beauty or girls with make up?
NATURAL BEAUTY


this way when a guy hooks up with you, he knows that the girl he went out on a date with is still the same girl he will wake up to every morning.


imagine wearing make up and your skin starts spoiling beneath?


your guy would only like your outward image instead of the real you


think about it


good luck


%26lt;3What would guys prefer natural beauty or girls with make up?
i think the majority prefer natural watch snog mary avoid on bbc iplayer


http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc_thre鈥?/a>


it may be there they mostly all say they would avoid done up girls


Hope it helped x
I don't wear make - up and people tell me that I'm pretty a lot , but my suggestion is that if you wear make - up don't wear a lot , because there is nothing like natural beauty.
def natural:


i believe that true beauty is natural beautyy


if you can be pretty with makeup, your average - anyone can be.


but if you can be pretty without it, you are trulyy a beautiful person
i think some guys like it when you wear a little makeup, but nothing too extreme.


it shouldnt be so caked on that when you take it off, he doesnt recognize you.
A girl who wears a tonne of make up is a ugly insecure cake face. Total turn off. I personally like natural beauty but just emphasizing the eyes etc. is fine~ just don't over do it. Hope i helped! :)
I'm a girl but I think some girls look pretty with or without makeup and some look pretty with it only and some look pretty without it only. It depends on the person really!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I prefer no make-up, they always say you have to look at your girl when she wakes up, I think that's true. I don't want to say girls who wear make up are hated by me, they could be pretty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment