Monday, August 23, 2010

What (male) horoscope sign usually likes the natural look on women - (No make-up)?

Speaking as a Capricorn myself, I find makeup more attractive than the ';natural'; look. Capricorns are all about material possessions and how other people perceive them, so I would think an ';enhanced'; appearance would be ideal for a Capricorn.





Cancers seem to be into the no-makeup style.What (male) horoscope sign usually likes the natural look on women - (No make-up)?
I disagree about young men wanting girls to dress up for them. I'm eighteen and would rather have a girl who is so confident with herself that she doesn't feel the need to be dressed up all the time.


And I'm a Libra, but I don't think that has anything to do with this subject.What (male) horoscope sign usually likes the natural look on women - (No make-up)?
I'm not sure what astrological sign prefers women without makeup, but I know I certainly do. I prefer almost no makeup or zero makeup, no matter what the woman looks like without it.





(I'm a Scorpio.)
Horoscope signs don't matter when it comes to that. Most older guys (25 and up) like the natural look. Younger guys like the make up because they think the girl gets all done up for them.
Well It might not just be the sun sign, but yes CAPRICORN. Especially a capricorn moon or capricorn venus. From my


experience someone with a strong Capricorn in their chart.
Taurus, Cancer, and Libra dont really care for women w/ makeup
In this case, male age answer this question. Most men 30's and up like natural.
Capricorn
Virgos.
im cancer i hate too much make up but yes i would prefer no make up or just a little
taurus?

No comments:

Post a Comment