Monday, August 23, 2010

Starting to wear make-up, bright natural look, and tips in general?

So yah I'm just now starting to use make-up. Yesterday I bought foundation, both powder and tinted moisturizer to switch between and a brown eyeshadow with a very slight red tint. I also got an eyelash curler and single large brush for the foundation.


This lady who rang me up had a really light bright glow to her, like she looked really fresh and clean. What kind of stuff should I get for that? Like, she looked so clean it was like she wasn't wearing make-up but I could sort of see her whole face slightly sparkling. It was an odd experience for me, but I liked it and would like to learn to do something like that.





I'm not sure... what sort of stuff to get still? I guess I need eyeliner..


What am I supposed to put on my mouth? Just vaseline or should I use something with a colour?


What kind of stuff should I get to get her look? What are some cheap but good brands?Starting to wear make-up, bright natural look, and tips in general?
I so know what you mean!





Well congrats on starting to wear makeup!





Yea I would reccomend wearing eyeliner it does so much to make your eyes look strong. Also to get that clean pretty natural look. I love the e.l.f. brand of makeup all of there stuff is 1 dollar each, and there makeup is so great! The sparkling clean look I am always achieving, I use the elf all over coverstick, it has a little tint of sparkles to it and has a way of matching everyones skin tone, I like to put it on my cheek bones, it gives you a natural glow! I like the lilac petal color, but its whatever you like. Also put a little shadow on your eyes, a nude colorlike the one from e.l.f called mocha http://www.eyeslipsface.com/eyes/custom_鈥?/a> =] explore the e.l.f. site you will fall in love with the prices and high quality makeup, I use it daily. Oh and uselip gloss b/c its not too strong looking just shiney but gives a pretty tint =]





Also, you can find a store locater on the website to find what stores carry e.l.f. products I get mine at target, of k mart has a ton to offer.Starting to wear make-up, bright natural look, and tips in general?
For the fresh and clean stuff try a light not heavy mostierizer then a spf15 powder from bare esential's. For lips try a honey red. And use a blush called secret from bare essential's, Hope this helps!
haha shes a sparkly Cullen....were her eyes gold? :O if thre bright red RUN!





lol idk, ive seen foundations that are ment for like glow and stuff, and stuff w/ some sparkle lol.
i think the tinted moisturizer will help you achieve that glow she had :]
hmm..there are soo many brands out there


but MAC would probably one of the most popular. thats what i started off with my freshman year in high school. id go into a mac counter and have them test your color and they will give you the correct shade that matches your skin best. thats number 1. a good powder/foundation whatever youre into





2.blush


3. a good face mousterizer


4.eyeliner


5.mascara


6.eyelash curler





those are my musts





and ps-the better brushes you get the nicer the make up will look, its more about HOW you apply it than anything else. the MAC brushes are VERY PRICY. but a good alternative would be the sonya kashik line at target. check that out :]
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment