Monday, August 23, 2010

Make up or Natural?

My husband says he prefers me without makeup so I do keep it natural for the most part but love love love getting glammed up for a night out on the town.





What do you guys prefer?Make up or Natural?
Remember the Joker in Batman? Can you do it like that?Make up or Natural?
Compromise. Wear a light shimmer/bronzer over your natural moisturized face. Add a little mascara (key word=little) and see how he likes that. The fresh face always looks nicer than one caked with make-up. You could even try a tinted moisturizer for a little extra concealment that would look natural as well.
I prefer make-up. I'm like make-up addicted, but I don't wear a lot of it, unless I'm getting glammed up for something. I have no eyebrows so I draw them in, can't go without eyebrows. My boyfriend says he prefers me any way and just finds me beautiful, even without eyebrows, haha. ;]
A little make up is nice but i hate it when a woman puts so much on and takes away from her natural beauty. If your husband is used to seeing you all the time with alot of makeup on, just think of the reaction you'll get when you just wake up.
I wear natural color during the day like soft pink, browns. Of course at night If I go clubbing I wear the darker colors. My husband says the same thing he likes me without it. If you can go the natural lookI say go for It! Not all girls look good without makeup :-) If you do more power to you!
If you have good skin, during the day I would just brush some blush on, some light peachy/pink lip gloss and eye liner and mascara. Don't listen to your husband, as if makeup makes you feel good, just do it. For night out on the town, glamming up is great! Do it and enjoy.
My husband says he'd rather see me w/out makeup too. I have a good tan going on now too so i really don't need much makeup. I can't leave my house though w/out at least some mascara and eyeliner!





I do get glitzed up a bit though if we are going out.
It depends on the woman's looks. There are some women who have natural beauty and do not need any make up. There are some who needs a lot of make up. I do like women who wear make up as a long it suits there face.
I've always been complimented on my ';natural'; look; I use very little make-up, and I've had guys comment more than a few times about how they preferred that to a heavily made-up look.
I can't even stand myself without makeup, so I sure don't expect anyone else to like me natural. *Shudders*
I like naturally looking makeup :)
Natural.
well if you are ugly some make up would help. but if you are beautiful then you wont need any make up to cover up your ugly face. it all just depends on who you are.
Brazilian.
Depends on where we are and what we do. At home we both slouch. Then there is work and visits (with make up) and going out (glammed up)


I love all of them at different times.
Do what you are comfortable with.
Same as you!
I prefer make up.
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment