Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys do you prefer girls with make up or natural girls without make up?

OK well I heard that guys only like girls with make up and styled-up girls for sex, and only find them hot as a sexual partner. But apparently they prefer natural girls with little or no make up as a long-term partner and they respect and take that kinda girl more seriously?! Is this true? Cos I feel much less confident without make up and don't think half as many guys would even look my way if I wasn't wearing make up.


Also is it true that you perceive dolled-up girls that make a lot of effort (make up, hair, jewellery) on a daily basis skanky or cheap?Guys do you prefer girls with make up or natural girls without make up?
I'm a 14 year old virgin...but if I weren't I'd rather have a natural girl for sex and make-up/natural any other time.








I mean if she's ';all-styled up'; she'll sweat it all of while we're doin it....so..thats my opinionGuys do you prefer girls with make up or natural girls without make up?
I think both these statements are gross generalizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment