Monday, August 23, 2010

MAKE-UP? How to look natural but still bring out my eyes.?

Okay, so I have light-medium but kinda olive under-tone skin. I have a few blemishes but nothing i rely wanna cover up. I have super-big brown eyes and a nice smile.





I really wanna highlite my eyes on my face but still look natural and glowy. What brands are good? what exactly could i do makeup wise to look really nice?





I'm in 8th grade so i really dont want anything to drastic, expensive, or time-consuming.





fyi i look just like my av.MAKE-UP? How to look natural but still bring out my eyes.?
Nude colored cheap eyeliner pencil on the inside lid of your bottom lashes, really lightbrown cheap pencil on the top as close to your lashline as possible, smear with a q tip so it's blended. Apply a cheap light brown sparkelie eyeshadow up to the crease of your eye. You should buy an inexpensive ';brow pencil';. one that has a pencil on one end of it and a tiny tube of eyebrow mascara on the other end. color in your eyebrows then gently wipe off with a dry washcloth just to make them look more even. don't completely wipe it all off. Use the mascara end of the brow pencil to brush your brows up, then out. Wait till your eyebrows are dry, apply off white eyeshadow under the brow bones. apply a nude eyeshadow between the white and sparkelie. Lightly go over eyes with a blush brush to blend shadows. last, apply 2 coats of lightbrown mascara ( I suggest define a lash by maybelline super skinny brush) to the top lashes. One coat to the bottom. All this might cost 15$ but will last at least 6 months. By the way, i used to work at Hooters before I got married and had babies. I made lots of money for looking good, and that's my favorite way to do my eyes.MAKE-UP? How to look natural but still bring out my eyes.?
Brown eyes go best with dark brown eyeshadow.


Because it usually makes them pop.


Use black mascara and make your eyelashes longer and fuller. It will still look natural too.


For mascara, Maybeline XXL mascara. (I think thats what it's called) and for eyeshadow, any kind really.





It will make you look really pretty.





Hope I helped :]
check out this web site, the makeup TOTALY ROCKS!!!!!!! i'm in 8th grade too and like that natural look. Benefit is a GREAT company, not only does it look good but it stays on and is good for your skin.





this is for your face: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBNYRU/sr=1-5/qid=1200548801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8%26amp;n=164990011%26amp;bcBrand=core








and this for the eyes:


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBNYSE/sr=1-14/qid=1200548989/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8%26amp;n=164991011%26amp;bcBrand=core





good luck!
fake eyelashes./
you could get some black eyeliner from anywhere like Sephora or even your local supermarket.


thinlly line the top eyelid and make a very small cat eye


then lightly and thinly line the bottom lide (do not do it above the eyelashes on the brim because then it will come right off)


if this isnt highlightishy enough you could just make it darker!
1] wear eye makeup in 'natural' colors - for you,


black brown liner -


a] thin, follow LASHLINES - don't 'trace' entire eyelid


b] use a thin line


2] and black brown or black mascara, depending on how dark hair and brows are


3] for shadows, if any - use light touch; grays or browns or rusts


4] add some rosy pink or plum blush


5] lip gloss or pink/rose/plum lip color


Save the dramatic colors of shadows, liners, etc., for later

No comments:

Post a Comment