Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys do you like women with make up or natural?

if you do like make up do you like them even when you make loveGuys do you like women with make up or natural?
every barn needs a little paint,Guys do you like women with make up or natural?
natural
Ok well personally i think a pretty girl is pretty with out any make-up at all but if she wanted to wear it and asked me what i thought then I would have to say that I liked her with out it but if it make her happy to wear it then I would be happy that she was happy and would always love her no matter what
Natural is best!





But sometimes girls do look really hot if they wear some,


BUT NOT ALL THE TIME!
I prefer no makeup, but If we are going out and she dolls up and looks so cute, i wouldnt complain.
Natural
My wife is very beautiful either way.
Natural. Personally, I think women should let their true features and skin colour show through. To me, they are beautiful and appear more confident.
i prefer natural but would not mind a small amount of make up on the woman.
all nautural
Now this is a tricky question because the true answer is that it really all depends on the person in question. But for the most part I really enjoy the natural beauty of a woman.
Either way. Pretty girls don't need makeup and it won't help the ugly ones.
natural
natural
i like natural
either way is good.
it depends on the woman in question. my g/f looks gd eitha way. in general, prefer natural but a bit of make up is cool
Depends what that woman looks like in that natural state, you know? Really, the best is a little make up, just to accent your features. Not too much, that is not a good look. But a little....very good.
Natural
guys like women natural

No comments:

Post a Comment