Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ladies, how much important is make up for u, do u like being a natural beauty or in make up?

i love makeup up and experimenting with different colors....i think natural beauty is the best way to go, but sometimes a little makeup makes all the difference. You enhance your natural beauty (like making your eyes stand out more). But it's fun to go wild and put on crazy colors, i don't care what people say about my makeup lol


ppl say that i look like im from the 80's or ugly or whatever, but i usually keep it natural...


but that can be boring


plus, makeup helps cover up imperfections if you have a bad week or month if you know what i mean lolLadies, how much important is make up for u, do u like being a natural beauty or in make up?
i dont like wearing make-up. i think natural beauty is better


';-';Ladies, how much important is make up for u, do u like being a natural beauty or in make up?
I dont do makeup unless it is for clubbing or job. I hate how it feels even though it makes my eyes stand out more than going natural
No,Make up isn't important to me. I don't like wearing much make up. I like being natural
natural beauty.





unless it is an emergency!





xx
Natural Beauty :]


Not a fan of make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment