Monday, July 26, 2010

What make up should i use with a natural light photo shoot??

I'm taking some natural light shots and was wondering if there's a specific makeup I should use to look better any tips please??What make up should i use with a natural light photo shoot??
I have been told and I have read somewhere that MAC foundation is good for photographs ....I am not sure which line of foundation but if you go to this website and click chat with an artist you can ask them and they will tell you which of their foundations do well in photographs .....I know that several people that are makeup artist have told me that MAC is good for photos ...and if you live near a MAC store or counter ..I would go in and have them apply it and see what you think before I bought it.... but I would chat with an artist on this site and see what they say ....





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful~~~





If you are thinking about using Bobbi Brown . I think they have a online chat as well. Here is their website and it is at the top for Live Chat ...





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





And Smashbox offers Live Chat as well.....





http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseac鈥?/a>What make up should i use with a natural light photo shoot??
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. It is natural, but evens the skin tone, and is specifically made for photographs.
you should wear something neutral but pretty. something that will catch the light and bring out your features. don't do anything dramatic though, it'll come out looking like too much.
remember to not wear too much. Anything you put on will look brighter,bolder and darker. You don't want to look like a clown. I would go with light natural looking makeup ans maybe pastel eye color and gloss
Laura Mercier or Smashbox. Both are photo-friendly, made for work in any light and look very natural.
marykay cosmetics
neutrals

No comments:

Post a Comment