Monday, July 26, 2010

Natural looking make-up.?

What's the best natural-looking masscara, blush, and foundation?





Please %26amp; thank you:]]Natural looking make-up.?
Mac make-up is great but expensiveNatural looking make-up.?
aveda...hands down, its all natural and SO GREAT





aveda.com
I have just started using Mary Kay's Mineral Powder make up and it is a very nice foundation. I love it. It's great for your skin as well.





I like Cover Girl's mascaras the best ... they don't clump, smell too bad or smear and they work as advertised. You will have to choose whether you need/want volume or length.





Instead of blush, try bronzers for a natural look. They make you glow without being shiny, instead of adding artificial color to the cheeks.
MAC is expenisve


a cheaper brand


is Smackbox or ELF or Maybelline
i luv mac...... everything is amazing.... they hav natural stuf %26amp; outgoin stuf....... hav fun
foundation (i know cus i use it) bare minerals


mascara- loreal telescopic (no clumps)


blush- rimmel
Bare minerals. All their products are good for the skin too.
Bare minerals is really really great! I was a little sceptical at first but there products are fabulous! everyone saw a difference right away! My friends thought it looked great! Its light and i cant even tell that its there, but it covers up blemishes great. Try it you'll love it
go to clinic! my momma gets her foundation from clinic, it's oil free, and it's wonderful! It doesn't cover up my natural blush or my beauty marks, yet it blends my skin perfectly into a nice porcelain color. No one can ever tell I wear it, it doesn't smear, and their $20 bottle lasts about 8 months! It's really great stuff because it covers up messes while still allowing the glow from your natural illumination to show!
Depends on your skin type, as far as foundation goes. If you have oily skin, go for compressed powder. If you have dry skin, go for a liquid.





The basic mascara in the pink tube with the green top is always good.





But I use clinique because my skin breaks out if I SAY ';covergirl.';





www.lost.eu/741fd
please trust me on this i'm all about natural makeup...BARE MINERALS. please listen to me about it, it's amazing. screw mac and clinique and all that it's not natural and it will clog your pores (possibly causing acne)


the best mascara is great lash or revlon (dark brown is more natural looking than pure black)


blush and foundation from bare minerals. match the foundation to your skin, use warmth on your cheekbones and sheerly around your chin and forehead, then finish with mineral veil to make your skin glow looking healthy, natural, and blended.





if you listen to me i swear you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment