Friday, July 23, 2010

How to achieve a natural, healthy, glowing & radiant looking skin USING make-up?

Hi! I am a professional makeup artist and I use mineral makeup to give my clientele that glowing radiant looking skin. However, be aware not all mineral makeup is created equal.


Stay away from drug store brands, they are loaded with fillers and look cheap, dusty, powdery and just dull. They also coat their minerals with chemicals and use bismuth oxychloride which is not an actual mineral but a metal that has been processed with tin and copper and can cause itching, rash, eczema and acne.


Bare escentuals also uses bismuth and cheap fillers-stay away from them.


I personally use on myself and my clientele Faerie Organic Minerals. It is their makup that gives a NATURAL, light, airy, flawless finish with a dewy glow. It covers really well but looks like your own skin. I then use their ';sun goddess'; faux tan brush it on the cheekbones and forehead and the use ';Faery Glow'; face highlighter/shimmer on the upper cheekbones, browbones and down the center of the nose. This achieves that celebrity flawless look, but trust me a lot of it has to do with the foundation you use. They have a free sample kit you can try before you buy (you just pay shipping-like $5.99) You'll love it. Check it out here ....... http://www.faerieorganic.comHow to achieve a natural, healthy, glowing %26amp; radiant looking skin USING make-up?
Maybelline Mineral Power! Not spending to much money, it is the best make up I have ever used! It goes on easy, does not clog pores, looks natural and flawless. My skin color has a glowing look with light pink eyes also. How to achieve a natural, healthy, glowing %26amp; radiant looking skin USING make-up?
you can go for oriflame produce that will give you better result
buy some mineral powder foundation, its brilliant, and use bronzer to accent cheekbones lightly

No comments:

Post a Comment