Sunday, July 25, 2010

Natural efficient make-up removal?

So, I'm just looking for a few ways to naturally remove my make-up (pressed powder, eye liner, mascara, concealer)...my make-up is not heavy





so i was wondering what is a natural yet efficient and safe way to remove make-up before cleansing the skin....





i read that baby oil is good, but i currently do not have that


so would it be okay to use extra virgin olive oil?





my skin recently became ultra sensitive and dry, so I do not want to do too much damage to my face





thanks a bunch!Natural efficient make-up removal?
the olive oil should be fine, vaseline is good too but not really natural. I use baby oil (like you mentioned) and I think its the best way, I have also used makeup remover wipes, which is good too but the bay oil is much softer on your skin. I have to say that a really gentle makeup remover cloth is the neutrogena one, i can't remember the name but its in a blue package. Hope I helped!Natural efficient make-up removal?
I think olive oil would be fine. I've never used it but I don't see why not. I use vaseline for eye makeup removal, though it's not entirely eco-friendly.
i use a baby wipe.


At about $2 for 100 of them, its perfect =]
  • free makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment