Monday, July 26, 2010

Natural or Make Up?????

Anyone can awnser this : )





Do u go for a natural look or a make up face?





Opinion questionNatural or Make Up?????
Natural.





After all the 80's was crazy for clown faces.Natural or Make Up?????
I wish I could go natural but my skin is really bad.. im stuck in a rut because my makeup is probably what is making my skin bad, but I need to cover up my blemishes so I keep wearing it hahaha... I'm trying to wear less foundation now though.





Plus I have monolids and my eyes are not defined at all unless I wear eyemakeup.. so eye makeup is a must for me..
only 10% of women DONT wear makeup daily. I think it's totally up to you. If you feel more comfortable wearing makeup then do it, if not then dont wear it. It's all about how you feel in yoru own skin. Some day a guy will love you for who you are and not what is or isn't on your face because your should be confident in your own skin. If makeup helpes you feel that way then wear it. You know?
If you have to ask, that tells me that you like make up. Play up to your eyes with a more natural look, with mascara and a light shade of pink eye shadow which will bring out your eyes and a nude shade of lip gloss.Make up helps.
I like women that are natural. If they are naturally beautiful makeup will only enhance what they already have. If you ugly you ugly. Women who put on tons of makeup look cheap. If you do wear makeup use it sparingly.
99% of the time I'm natual. but when I'm going out to a nice event or sometimes when I get really dressed up for work I'll wear makeup. but I never cake it on. I only use a little eyeliner an some lip closs. MAYBE eye shadow it's I'm getting really dressed up.
I wear makeup but it's very natural and you can hardly tell i wear any. Powder, mascara, lip gloss or lipstick (sometimes both).
depends what mood i am in really, for casual wear i prefer natural with some tinted moisturiser and blusher if i am off out i prefer make up and more funky eye make up :D
it depends where i am, or where i am going.





if am at home or going shopping then its natural look, but if im going to a party or a wedding then make up.
Natural if possible. Having said that, I never go without makeup because I have things that really need to be corrected.
i wear make-up


but not too much becuase i would like it to look as nautral as i can.As if you have too much on people will always want to no whtas underneith;)
Natural
Natural
Natural :)
natural but when i have to go to a birthday or wedding i put on lipstick and powder.
natural


i am about to start wearing makeup but even then iill do natural
natural
natural
natural
au natural!!!
i wear makeup but try to make it as natural as i can. its bad to put too much on. [=
i wear makeup but i try to make it look as natural as i can...
watever suites me
i like make up because i think its a form of self expression.
i like both


it depends how i feel that day

No comments:

Post a Comment