Friday, July 23, 2010

Should I continue going natural, or start wearing make-up again?

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-HO9BMFI9cqq…





I usually just wash my face in the morning, and barely wear any make-up. Should I wear make-up again?Should I continue going natural, or start wearing make-up again?
Firstly





Yes guys do make passes at hot girls like you in glasses





I'd say very little make up





Lip gloss or a mild lipstick is fine





You are a natural beauty





You have an angel face and such an adorable mouth





Stay natural





You are HOTT and adorable





Don't spoil it babyShould I continue going natural, or start wearing make-up again?
You are beautiful, you don't need makeup. Only wear it if it makes you feel better, if not, don't wear it. I hardly wear makeup, some girls look better without makeup, and some guys like the natural look. I can't wear makeup because it feels like a mask, especially in the heat. I wear makeup when it's colder outside.
If you really wanted an answer to this question you should have used a picture that wasn't color-edited.





You should get those bangs if you don't have them any more.


You could also wear some eye makeup but it looks like your lips definitely have enough natural color and no one wears blush any more, it looks hella fake.
Do what makes you comfortable. Asking here your going to get tons of different answers. Make-up doesn't define who you are, you do. There are tons of people who go natural everyday all day. And then you have those who go WAY over board and look like...well you know. Only you can make that decision. = ]
Yes, continue going natural, your natural beauty is great.
I don't like the feel of makeup myself, and only wear it for special occasions. Do you *want* to start wearing it again?
Same here. I might dab a little blush on or some eyeliner but thats all i do or maybe some lipgloss. But i dont really wear any eyeshadow .
Doesn't look like you need a lot of make up!


You can always wear it for fun.
You look like you've got good skin, so maybe just a little lippy or gloss? Your eyes are strong without much/or any eye makeup.


I think a little make up is always nice.


It makes a woman look feminine.
Going natural, you were born beautiful :] and you will always will be.
i didn't see the pics, i'm at work but i always like the natural look.
Oh good, another 'look at me' question. Who cares
you don't really need it.you look good natural
u look just fine with out make up :)


thanx for answering my question

No comments:

Post a Comment