Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do guys like girls with make up or natural? Or little make up? Why or why not?

Very little make-up or none. Make-up makes some girls look fake. They look too fake, like a mannequin. Besides, if i'm going to kiss a girl's cheek, I don't want to kiss her make-up, I want to kiss HER! Unless you have heavy acne or maybe a scar, than make-up is not needed. A girl with natural beauty will always beat a girl with fabricated beauty in terms of looks.Do guys like girls with make up or natural? Or little make up? Why or why not?
I think as long as the make up is minimal and highlights your best features, then go for it. I personally don't wear make up, but that's not to say I look gorgeous without it, lol. i just don't have the time or skill to apply the right stuff and i'm pretty content with going out make-up less. but i know for a fact that they hate the caked on stuff... you'll look like a clown more than a date.Do guys like girls with make up or natural? Or little make up? Why or why not?
both. except guys see girls with a lot of makeup differently than a girl with a little make up. the ones with a little make up can be girlfriends/wives. the ones with a lot of make up rarely become anything more than 'playtoys';
all my guy friends like me and my girlfriends looking natural. or atleast make up that makes us look natural...
natural or none. I detest the ';raccoon eye'; look that some women seem to paint on.





Shakespeare said it best ';God gives woman one face, she paints another';
I've noticed that my guy friends tend to like girls with a natural look or none at all.





It's probably because they can get a feel of the girl better. It's hard to see what a girl really looks like if her face is caked with makeup.
Guys really dont like women who wear makeup but like I tell my man who cares.....lol.....it alll depends osn how you wear it thought never cake it on
all girls love to show of is very normal if a woman is beautiful is more attractive to the man,that is exactly Wat a man look to have for a play made.that is the actual strength of a woman,with her beauty she controls the world ,she make a kins Neall to her,
Like them for what! is the question.


They will go for sleezy if they are in a sexy mood.


Their 'Toot Toot' however, must remain attractive without being slutty!


HOW you wear it is more important!
Yeah, with make up. Otherwise, we look better.
all my guy friends like natural but with a lot of mascara they like eye poppers!





please answer my question i need help http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
who cares...even if every guy in the world said they didnt like makeup id still wear it...cos i like it..
makeup that looks natural is always the best way to go =]
The very least, like natural lipstick, %26amp; maybe nail polish.


Heavy make-up looks phony, %26amp; says she's self-centred.
i know that most guys prefure natural, they just don't like the make up caked on. (to much)





but i recon a little bit of make up won't hurt.
I think this depends... I mean, there are all types of girls, from cowgirls to hookers. And there are all types of guys that like them. I figure you should just be the type of girl you want to be, look the way you're most comfortable, and wait for the guys to come to you! Different types of girls (with different corresponding types of makeup) probably attract different types of guys.
they think they like girls who don't wear makeup, but really they like a girl who's makeup looks natural. just the other day i asked my brother if he thought this girls makeup looked good in a magazine, and he said ';what makeup';, when it was clear she was wearing mascara, eyeshadow, blush, etc.
You should just do what you want with yourself. It's your face, and you control it, not someone else. If you feel confident wth make-up, wear it. If you don't feel confident, don't wear it. What guys are really looking for is a girl who is confident and comfortable with herself. Not someone who has to change herself according to what other people say.
The trick is to look like you are not wearing makeup.
Personally, I think some girls look nice without makeup. I think that being too excessive is a turn off though. A little makeup is nice for me. I HATE HATE HATE mascara for some reason..i dunno what it is but it makes girls look evil or something haha

No comments:

Post a Comment