Sunday, July 25, 2010

Natural looking make-up for caramel skin tone?

How do I achieve a natural look with make-up for my skin tone? My skin tends to look Bronze/caramel-ish. I know that peaches look good on me, but what else? I want a ';natural'; glow.





I have a round face and big brown almond eyes. I'm part Native American, and the majority of the time I look ';mongoloid';, but I want to enhance my Native American features, how can I do that? Thanks.





Pic of me


http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2901/91mg4.jpgNatural looking make-up for caramel skin tone?
You are Drop-Dead Gorgeous. Chanel Sheer Brilliance in Golden Apricot will look BEAUTIFUL on you. It'll give you a luminous sheen on your face. They have it available on Gloss.com. I have the same coloration as well.





Shimmery Beige/Tawny Shades on the lid would look great on you. You can wear a lot of colors but those shades would bring out your eyes and skin tone. Use a dark brown liner on top and bottom to bring focus to your eyes and 3 coats of mascara on the top lashes,Natural looking make-up for caramel skin tone?
Wow... you're pretty :P


So you want something new for your eyes? Okay, first things first, I love MAC eye shadows. They are simply the best -at least to me. You can't go wrong with them. There is this exotic green that they have and I think that it would be really good. Why not going with light beige with a spark? You could make also a combination of a light pink with a plum-purple ';smoke';.
I've fallen in love with the Bare Minerals line of cosmetics. The loose powder doesn't clog pores, but it does have SPF 15 to protect you from the sun. They're more expensive than you'll find in the drugstore, but they last forever and they're totally worth it.
well assuming that you have brown eyes, almay has eye colors catered for each indivdual eye color and i have brown eyes, and I love the one they provide, hope this works for you, good luck!
To keep a natural look I suggest sheer colors. The key to a ';glow'; is good moisturizer and a little shimmer here and there. I teach this look all the time but it is very difficult if the person is not face to face. If you are in the NY area I would be more than happy to give you a FREE consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment