Monday, July 26, 2010

How come no one wants natural beauty? Why do they rather make up?

Because pop culture has taught us that is the only kind of beauty. It sucksHow come no one wants natural beauty? Why do they rather make up?
because our world is materialistic and vain. Pretty much sums it upHow come no one wants natural beauty? Why do they rather make up?
because of the stupid media, look at all those models. w/ their ';flawless skin'; teenage girls go through changes, which is where the pimples and zits and all these imperfections come out, so they immediatly go to the cosmetics section and by eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and all these things so they can feel better. its not that they dont want it its just that no one notices them if they do have the natural. they need something that makes them stand out.
because we live in a world were you can have your body custom made.....%26amp; i'm not saying I support that actually I hate that .... sucks to know also that nobody wants an over weight girl
its really rare to see someone that thinks they look pretty without makeup





people think if they put just on some eyeliner and eyeshadow it will make them look better and yes sometimes it does but i think natural beauty is so much more beautiful than make up





i mean and makeup just ruins ur natural beauty
i like natural beauty.


i dont wear even an ounce of makeup (unless its for dance)


people always compliment me because im so pretty and i actual dont wear makeup AT ALL..


i would if i could ( my parents wont let me until im 16 because they believe in the natural beauty thing )


so i would if i could but it also takes up time... which im not very patient....lol...


if i had my own makeup artist i would let her do it for me tho..


lol
And in some ways, a lot of gals might like make up because they associate it with being an adult.


As such, it can make them feel better about themselves and thus, more attractive to the guys.
i hate makeup, i even worked in a beauty salon for 5 years. i did just fine, i like myself for who i am not what people see. however that being said, well, its not all that easy. this world is very materialistic. you have to be very self confident and not care to go very far, career wise. i think everyone is just way to self-conscience. make up just make a dirty face, granted when i go out to clubs, or such i will add a touch of make up just to enhance, but not glob it on.
because if you want to look beautiful lets say for a special occasion then you wouldn't go without makeup and some people want to look their best artificially but natural or not they are both beautiful!!!!
bcuz you have to born with natural beauty some girls like myself just arent that lucky so we HAVE to use meakeup to look good
I don't wear any makeup at all and I'm in my 20's. I was never really into makeup and people actually think I'm wearing makeup when I'm not because I have really great skin and deep pink lips. I think I look more beautiful without makeup and I don't need to try hard to look good.
Well, there are lots of natural looking makeup styles, it's just that many people who aren't looking or trying hard enough.
Some girls wear make up to cover up acne. I know, when I was going through that awkward stage, I wore make up all the time because I was self conscious about my skin. Now, I'm 18 and only wear make up on special occasions, because it makes me feel more dressed up.





However, I have a friend who loves make up. She doesn't wear it to try and feel better about herself, but just for the fun of it. She works at Mac Make up and loves her job.





But, everybody loves natural beauty. Every girl is pretty in her own way, with or without make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment