Sunday, July 25, 2010

Men, do you prefer women with fake breast and make up or do you think natural is sexy? Women..Why?

I am still baffles by the fact that women would go as far as getting bigger breast and wearing tons of makeup when the guys that we are attracted to are all natural..no makeup...get my drift?Men, do you prefer women with fake breast and make up or do you think natural is sexy? Women..Why?
A woman who alters herself to fit someone else' idea of what a 'woman' should look like, obviously needs other people's approval more than she needs her own.





A man who wants a dependent woman - a weak man - will be attracted to the kind of woman who craves approval.Men, do you prefer women with fake breast and make up or do you think natural is sexy? Women..Why?
Morporc, you sure have no qualms about judging other people. Report Abuse

I can sometimes understand why women would want to get fake boobs. If you're naturally small, sometimes it feels like everyone's got a nicer rack than you, and men really seem to like big boobs. I get the reasoning behind that - you want to have a nice chest that men notice and admire. Not saying I'd do it or anything, but I do understand where they're coming from. What I don't get is women who already have big breasts who go in and make them bigger. Sometimes bigger isn't better and you end up looking like a dairy cow.





Most guys don't seem to mind a bit of makeup on a woman though. If you do it right they can't always tell you're wearing any, it just enhances what's already there. Natural looking makeup is great. I wear it for a couple of reasons - because I love getting all fixed up (it's fun! it's just like painting! lol), and because some days I look rather pasty and dull and I want a bit of colour in my cheeks. I don't overdo though, I never use foundation or concealer or anything like that. Just blush and eye makeup and some sheer lip gloss.






I wish women would understand that once they get breast implants, they are signing themselves up for a lifetime of operations. Implants have to be replaced periodically and they can shift or become encapsulated. For me, the extra cup size or two isn't worth it. There are safer ways to enhance breast size such as using falsies or padded bras and even wearing flattering outfits.
If a girl has fake anything, unless its reconstructive due to an accident or injury, then she's got some deep rooted mental and emotional issues that i'd probably rather deal with.


Also, not to be too out there here, but I typically associate girls with take breasts with girls who can not be trusted(trying to not get too graphic here).





Not my cup of tea.


Natural, please.



I know that you know the reason we do these things is for the gentlemen.


I guess women that do these changes to themselves feels a little self conscious. They are only trying to give themselves an advantage. Can you blame them? Men are so wonderful, she is just trying to catch one. She is like a fisherman, using different bait to capture her pray.


Unfortunately, I don't get as much attention from men when I don't wear makeup, I don't know why though. Color attracts a man I guess, just like with animals.
I'm not into super big breasts and I'm fine with natural breasts on a hot girl even if they're not big and she's petite. I'm into the buttocks and legs, I don't really care about the breasts.





Women and men both get aesthetic surgery become it enhances their self esteem, so I don't think either should be judged for what is their legal and medical right.
Here's my deal: I had 36d's before having my first child. I nursed him for 2 years and after that my breasts were a little less firm. After nursing my second for a year, they not only got saggier but I lost over two cup sizes so they were like deflated water balloons. I got implants to take me back to the size I was (I look almost exactly the same) and I'm very happy w/them. I think there are extreme cases where women have such a distorted body/face image that they go overboard and end up looking nothing like their real selves. If I were a man, that would disturb me, but a little enhancement is nice if it bolsters one's self-esteem.
Most men say they hate fake breasts and prefer the natural look. The truth is, if the girl is sweet it doesn't matter if she has implants or not. Because just like women, men don't care THAT much about look. You know we, women always say we like brunette guys/blonde guys, tall guys/short guys... but when we like a guy over his personality, his look looses its importance.





With that being said, I myself find it VERY unnecessary to get breast implants.
Sadly, it's societal brainwashing that tells little girls that they MUST look a certain way - and this leads to them being told a whole slew of lies (of the ';you'll NEVER get a boyfriend/husband if you don't...'; variety).





I PERSONALLY prefer an all-natural look - but I STILL appreciate the effort my partner puts into making herself look nice (as she does in me when I get all dressed up). Subtlety is typically the key.





BUT...





I wouldn't necessarily hold this sort of thing against someone - unless they were trying to hide the ugliness INSIDE them with an ';attractive'; (and thus phony) EXTERIOR.





Looks are only skin deep - but TRUE Beauty (or Ugliness) goes right down to the core ;);););)
I have a friend who got a boob job earlier this year, and she is happy. I don't think she needed it in the first place, but she certainly gets stared at. I think guys like the look, but maybe not the feel of them.
Most men find a variety of different bodies attractive- in their natural state. The women who get bigger breasts and wear a ton of make-up only get new attention from men who are not desirable partners.
I can't stand all the fake ****. I love natural beauty. Its like looking at something man made on earth rather than something natural on earth. You tell me, which one is more beautiful.
implants can be fun or used to make saggy breasts more perky which is okay, if her chest looks good natural then they should leave it alone. Too much makeup is a common problem but a little is nice.
I would never get implants. You can die from that. I wish that society valued us women who have had kids more. But society wants the pre baby body only.
Natural women in general are beautiful. Women with tasteless **** and inch thick of make up really doesn't do it for me.
Well, I think men like all breasts regardless of size, shape, real or not. They just love them all. My husband prefers me with no make up. I think men have varying opinions about make up.
All Natural is totally sexy and preferred as far as I'm concerned.
I would pick a natural girl over a fake girl anytime of the week


fake breasts just do nothing for me
I hate fake. Its like putting your body on sale for the highest bidder.



i like me naturally


plus bigger breasts means bigger bras which are hard to find

No comments:

Post a Comment