Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh Natural or Make up?

Kay this question is for guys.. Do you perfer it when you can tell a girl is wearing make up or when she looks natural?Oh Natural or Make up?
Of course they are all going to say natural. But what if a woman has a skin condition like roseacea, burns, acne or a big ugly birthmark? Don't tell me they wouldn't look better with properly applied make-up.Oh Natural or Make up?
the guys are going to say natural, but then have collections of Hollywood models and sex icons on their computers or in their magazines drooling over them and masturbating every hour. Obsessing over them and saying that one of them is their dream girl. LOL. This isn't a good question. They contradict themselves.
Natural is definitely in.... try using a tinted moisturizer, clear gloss, natural blush and a small amount of mascara applied to your top and bottom lashes.


Have fun + good luck!!!
Natural
Natural
If she knows how to use makeup, she can look natural wearing it. We guys hate heavy makeup.
natural
I believe you mean Au Naturel...
less is more, natural is great.


I will not kiss my partner when she's wearing lipstick. If she wants to share something real with me I insist that she be real.


If it suits her mood to wear make-up, well ok that's fine but she isn't doing it for my benefit so I just wait until she has time for me.
natural

No comments:

Post a Comment