Sunday, July 25, 2010

Natural Looking Make-up?

I have really fair skin (Pale), so what should I do about my make up? I know that fairer skin people are supposed to use pinks but I think that brings the pinky undertones in my skin out, therefore making my skin look splotchy. I'd like to bring warmth to my face without looking to doneNatural Looking Make-up?
One of my biggest problems is getting foundations to match. sometimes they don't even make a shade light enough in certain brands to match my skin. I really like almay smart shade makeup. It comes out white and then matches your skin tone. I love how it evens out my skin, I think it would to great for you too with the pink undertones.





My favorite eyeshadow trio is Cover Girl Shimmering Sands. They are all neutrals although one has just a touch of pink undertone. It's not enough to bring out the splotchy pink in your skin, but will give that glow. Use it with a big eyeshadow powder brush. I usually use a brown eyeliner and soft black mascara to bring out my eyes.





The other thing you want to be careful with is blush. Test it on your hand before putting it on your face to make sure there isn't too much color on the brush. Get it on the apples of your cheek, and swipe it ONCE over the rest of your face. Any more than that and you'll look like a big red beet.





I usually don't use much lipstick unless it's a special occasion. I use really glossy lip balm because my lips chap really bad. Sometimes I'll use a medium pink lip pencil and then apply the balm over it.Natural Looking Make-up?
bare minerals!!! best makeup in the world and perfect for every type of skin, you can get a starter kit for $50
wear golds





i have pale skin too... and i dont likewearing pink! i use gold/brown %26amp; everyone loves it! they are erally earthy tones





hope that helps sweetie :)
I think you should use gold and go to the store and choose foundation that is closest to your skin then pink some gold tone blush and maybe do some pink and brown shadow try to bring warmth to your complexion. Loreal and Maybeline has good colors and variety.
Here's a tip -





Wear lip gloss instead of lip stick in a shade that's very close or one shade darker than your natural lip color. :)
I think you would look good in peachy colored blush,


use brown eyeliner (black eyeliner may look to harsh)and blend it well,


to bring the warmth in your face out try a very light bronzer and soft colors for your lips (soft pinks, peaches, light browns)


Hope this helps!
Why don't you try using a little bit of bronzer to give your face a little bit of warmth and so it has a little bit more color and doesn't look so pale.
light pink eyeshadow, clear mascara, nude lipgloss! bare minerals maybe
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
Bare minerals always works for me. All I ever have to use is thier blush and it works really well with my fair skin.
I am pale myself. I used to ware powder and liquid until I seen how it looked out in the sun.Now, I concentrate on my best asset which are my eyes.I choose earth tones(light brown/nude)for eye shadow.Or to brighten the eyes a white shadow works well. Then try ebony mascara and apply it lightly.Maybe try an eyelash curler.Then to top the eyes off use black eye liner.For the lips try a light tan,clear,or light rose colored lip balm or gloss.Then as for powders,concealers,and liquids,there's no need.the attention will be on the eyes and lips.Good lighting always helps along with oil free and fragrance free products.and remember apply all make-up lightly.Sometimes what we think is light ware is not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment